Support Anti-Bullying in Schools
Are you looking for a fashionable event to support anti-bullying programs in schools? The “Sarah Rose” Mother Daughter Tea and Fashion Show will be held in Grosse Point Farms, Saturday, December 22, 2018. Attend and enjoy gourmet tea, lunch, tea etiquette exhibition, a fashion show, Holiday shopping, complimentary gift bags and live performances. Guests will also be able to enjoy horse and carriage rides (so bring warm clothes).
The event will be held at The War Memorial from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Tickets are $45 – $65 and can be purchased here.
- From Africa’s Emerging Markets Come Emerging Designers - December 10, 2018
- Curv Bella’s 6th Anniversary/Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - December 7, 2018
- “Sarah Rose” Mother Daughter Tea and Fashion Show - December 6, 2018
- Tree Hut Wooden Watches - December 4, 2018
- Detroit Fashion Vendors Included in GMRENCEN Holiday Headquarters - November 28, 2018
- Joyce Czarniowski: Petoskey Bling - November 26, 2018
- Glameselle Beauty - November 20, 2018
- The Peacock Room Presents “A Very Vintage Christmas Soirée” - November 20, 2018
- Rich Wright: Talisman for the Soul - November 20, 2018
- Crossroads of Collaboration - November 14, 2018