Shop for Fashion at the GMRENCEN Holiday Headquarters for the Holidays
The GMRENCEN is hosting its third annual Holiday Headquarters pop-up shop for Detroiters who are interested in supporting Michigan brands and companies. The shopping event is now open and free to the public. Located inside the GMRENCEN in Tower 300, Level One, near the AT&T and Verizon kiosks, the Holiday Headquarters will be available for the next three weeks offering a new line up of vendors and brands each week.
The event is open daily from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (until 6:00 p.m. on Thursdays) and will feature Detroit businesses, bringing everything from handmade jewelry and woodwork to feature Detroit-apparel, gourmet nuts, popcorn, toffee, specialty gifts and pet merchandise.
This week, November 26 – November 30, 2018, our fashion friends from the Peacock Room and Rebel Nell are in attendance with their fashions, accessories and jewelry.
Throughout the next three weeks, Holiday Headquarters businesses will have the opportunity to reach 15,000 daily tenants and visitors of the GMRENCEN. Tenants and guests alike will have the chance to get some holiday shopping done, receive complimentary gift-wrapping and enjoy daily entertainment. More Michigan fashion vendors such as Detroit Respect, Threads & Legs, Blooms & Baubles and many more will be available in the upcoming weeks. Click here to see the Holiday Headquarters vendor line up.
- From Africa’s Emerging Markets Come Emerging Designers - December 10, 2018
- Curv Bella’s 6th Anniversary/Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - December 7, 2018
- “Sarah Rose” Mother Daughter Tea and Fashion Show - December 6, 2018
- Tree Hut Wooden Watches - December 4, 2018
- Detroit Fashion Vendors Included in GMRENCEN Holiday Headquarters - November 28, 2018
- Joyce Czarniowski: Petoskey Bling - November 26, 2018
- Glameselle Beauty - November 20, 2018
- The Peacock Room Presents “A Very Vintage Christmas Soirée” - November 20, 2018
- Rich Wright: Talisman for the Soul - November 20, 2018
- Crossroads of Collaboration - November 14, 2018