Fashion and Art Collaboration
Metropolitan Museum of Design Detroit and co-host Detroit Center for Design + Technology is hosting an “IN” the round discussion on the good, the bad and the ugly of design collaborations and you’re invited! The informal in-person chat will loop-in some of the featured illustrators and designers from the recent Mm-O-Dd 2D3D Hero exhibition within the DCDT Gallery today, November 14, 2018 from 6-8pm.
Recently, Mm-O-Dd hosted a design dare challenge for local fashion artists and fashion designers. The event was held at the Fisher Building downtown Detroit. (Click here to view photos from the event). Following the presentation, select illustrators and designers are now showing their work for everyone to view at the Design + Technology gallery, Monday – Friday, from 9am- 5pm. The event is free and open to the public.
The gallery is located at 4219 Woodward, Detroit. Click here to learn more about the Crossroads of Collaboration event.
- From Africa’s Emerging Markets Come Emerging Designers - December 10, 2018
- Curv Bella’s 6th Anniversary/Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - December 7, 2018
- “Sarah Rose” Mother Daughter Tea and Fashion Show - December 6, 2018
- Tree Hut Wooden Watches - December 4, 2018
- Detroit Fashion Vendors Included in GMRENCEN Holiday Headquarters - November 28, 2018
- Joyce Czarniowski: Petoskey Bling - November 26, 2018
- Glameselle Beauty - November 20, 2018
- The Peacock Room Presents “A Very Vintage Christmas Soirée” - November 20, 2018
- Rich Wright: Talisman for the Soul - November 20, 2018
- Crossroads of Collaboration - November 14, 2018