The Carlyle Collection Brings Brides to Beauty
We’re thrilled to share with you Brooklyn based designer Catherine Kowalski’s latest collection, The Carlyle Collection. Since launching in 2017, Kowalski’s fearless approach to bridal couture has not just caught the attention of brides, her gowns have been featured in the pages of the most notable bridal magazines, including The Knot, who named her a 2017 “Designer to Watch”.
“Carole Lombard, one of the most beloved leading ladies Hollywood’s Golden Age, largely inspired this collection. Her impeccable style and zest for life had a strong influence on the design process of each gown and overall aesthetic of the collection.” – Catherine Kowalski
It is Catherine’s mission to offer the highest quality bridal gowns a bride could ever want for her special day. The gowns marry timeless styles with a touch of the unexpected, in both color and detailing. Catherine’s fresh take on bridal fashion translates to avant-garde designs that are designed and manufactured in New York City.
To view the collection and to learn more about Catherine Kowalski click here.
- From Africa’s Emerging Markets Come Emerging Designers - December 10, 2018
- Curv Bella’s 6th Anniversary/Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - December 7, 2018
- “Sarah Rose” Mother Daughter Tea and Fashion Show - December 6, 2018
- Tree Hut Wooden Watches - December 4, 2018
- Detroit Fashion Vendors Included in GMRENCEN Holiday Headquarters - November 28, 2018
- Joyce Czarniowski: Petoskey Bling - November 26, 2018
- Glameselle Beauty - November 20, 2018
- The Peacock Room Presents “A Very Vintage Christmas Soirée” - November 20, 2018
- Rich Wright: Talisman for the Soul - November 20, 2018
- Crossroads of Collaboration - November 14, 2018