The Carlyle Collection Brings Brides to Beauty
We’re thrilled to share with you Brooklyn based designer Catherine Kowalski’s latest collection, The Carlyle Collection. Since launching in 2017, Kowalski’s fearless approach to bridal couture has not just caught the attention of brides, her gowns have been featured in the pages of the most notable bridal magazines, including The Knot, who named her a 2017 “Designer to Watch”.
“Carole Lombard, one of the most beloved leading ladies Hollywood’s Golden Age, largely inspired this collection. Her impeccable style and zest for life had a strong influence on the design process of each gown and overall aesthetic of the collection.” – Catherine Kowalski
It is Catherine’s mission to offer the highest quality bridal gowns a bride could ever want for her special day. The gowns marry timeless styles with a touch of the unexpected, in both color and detailing. Catherine’s fresh take on bridal fashion translates to avant-garde designs that are designed and manufactured in New York City.
To view the collection and to learn more about Catherine Kowalski click here.
- Tenth Street Hats for Men and Women - October 9, 2018
- October 2018 Bridal Market Kick-Off Party - October 8, 2018
- Catherine Kowalski of The Carlyle Collection Dresses Brides Effortlessly - October 7, 2018
- C. Creations 8th Annual Infinity Fashion Show and Fundraiser - September 27, 2018
- Bridesmaid Fashion Perfect for the Beautiful Bridesmaid - September 24, 2018
- White Wedding Looks from the 2018 Emmys - September 19, 2018
- FashionSpeak 2018 is Almost Here - September 16, 2018
- Han Wen Launches SS19 Collection “Postcards of Summer” in New York City - September 12, 2018
- Style Fashion Week New York - September 9, 2018
- David Beckham by David Sims for TUDOR - September 5, 2018