Let’s Learn and Network at FashionSpeak 2018
FashionSpeak 2018 is right around the corner and tickets are now on sale. The annual event presented by Detroit Garment Group and Taubman will take place October 11, 2018 from 10am-5pm at One Woodward downtown Detroit.
FashionSpeak, Michigan’s largest fashion conference is a one-day conference that focuses on fashion and the business of fashion for those who are eager to network and learn how to take their fashion business to the next level. This year’s speakers are Tommey Walker Jr., Laurie Tennent, Elizabeth Mays, Sara Searing, Linda Schlesinger-Wagner, Aki Choklat and Phoenix Mellow.
Detroit Garment Group’s conference mission is “Keep Michigan Talent in Michigan”. The group’s focus is to provide both students and current industry professionals the tools and educational resources to be successful business owners, which in turn, results in more jobs and stronger fashion industry in Michigan. The event typically sells out each year with tickets being only $49 per person.
Planning on attending? Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided by local sponsors, and attendees will be allowed to take part in a meet and greet with the event’s keynote speaker. Be sure to wear your fashionable best because we’ll be featuring our favorite “Best Dressed” attendees! Click here to to purchase your tickets.
- Tenth Street Hats for Men and Women - October 9, 2018
- October 2018 Bridal Market Kick-Off Party - October 8, 2018
- Catherine Kowalski of The Carlyle Collection Dresses Brides Effortlessly - October 7, 2018
- C. Creations 8th Annual Infinity Fashion Show and Fundraiser - September 27, 2018
- Bridesmaid Fashion Perfect for the Beautiful Bridesmaid - September 24, 2018
- White Wedding Looks from the 2018 Emmys - September 19, 2018
- FashionSpeak 2018 is Almost Here - September 16, 2018
- Han Wen Launches SS19 Collection “Postcards of Summer” in New York City - September 12, 2018
- Style Fashion Week New York - September 9, 2018
- David Beckham by David Sims for TUDOR - September 5, 2018