Let’s Learn and Network at FashionSpeak 2018
FashionSpeak 2018 is right around the corner and tickets are now on sale. The annual event presented by Detroit Garment Group and Taubman will take place October 11, 2018 from 10am-5pm at One Woodward downtown Detroit.
FashionSpeak, Michigan’s largest fashion conference is a one-day conference that focuses on fashion and the business of fashion for those who are eager to network and learn how to take their fashion business to the next level. This year’s speakers are Tommey Walker Jr., Laurie Tennent, Elizabeth Mays, Sara Searing, Linda Schlesinger-Wagner, Aki Choklat and Phoenix Mellow.
Detroit Garment Group’s conference mission is “Keep Michigan Talent in Michigan”. The group’s focus is to provide both students and current industry professionals the tools and educational resources to be successful business owners, which in turn, results in more jobs and stronger fashion industry in Michigan. The event typically sells out each year with tickets being only $49 per person.
Planning on attending? Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided by local sponsors, and attendees will be allowed to take part in a meet and greet with the event’s keynote speaker. Be sure to wear your fashionable best because we’ll be featuring our favorite “Best Dressed” attendees! Click here to to purchase your tickets.
- From Africa’s Emerging Markets Come Emerging Designers - December 10, 2018
- Curv Bella’s 6th Anniversary/Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - December 7, 2018
- “Sarah Rose” Mother Daughter Tea and Fashion Show - December 6, 2018
- Tree Hut Wooden Watches - December 4, 2018
- Detroit Fashion Vendors Included in GMRENCEN Holiday Headquarters - November 28, 2018
- Joyce Czarniowski: Petoskey Bling - November 26, 2018
- Glameselle Beauty - November 20, 2018
- The Peacock Room Presents “A Very Vintage Christmas Soirée” - November 20, 2018
- Rich Wright: Talisman for the Soul - November 20, 2018
- Crossroads of Collaboration - November 14, 2018