SS’19 Designs at Style Fashion Week New York
This weekend, Style Fashion Week brought LA’s hottest influencer designers to the New York Runway and we have a few favorites to share. Briana Wilson’s Matte Brand, Adriana Sahar and Raul Penarada debuted their SS’19 collections at the Manhattan Center on Friday.
Models, styled by Davines strutted down the runway. VIP’s and socialite guests viewed sipped Tipsy Girl Wines, and lounged in VIP boxes, where decor was provided by renowned furniture designer Jimmy DeLaurentis.
Each year Style Fashion Week presents the season’s must see shows, unforgettable performances and exclusive installations. The expansive Style Marketplace immerses guests in fashion as well as art and design. Industry and consumers directly engage with brands throughout the week. Style Fashion Week produces events throughout the year in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Palm Springs, Coachella, Dubai & more. Here are a few of our favorites from Friday’s show.
These young brands and designers, often the inspiration behind luxury giants, rarely make their way to the New York runway—operating under tight margins without corporate budgets to produce major runway shows. Style Fashion Week helps to share the cost of these major productions—providing designers the platform to display their work on the same level as their luxury competitors.
Style Fashion Week recognizes that these designers are a vital piece of the fashion community and continue to work to support them and we’re loving what they’re doing. Stay with us. We’ll be sharing more on great designs during Style Fashion Week New York including more up and coming designers that we think you should know.
Photos by Mark Gunter
- Crossroads of Collaboration - November 14, 2018
- C. Creations Introduces 70 NEW Designs for Infinity Fashion Show - November 13, 2018
- SYMON Wears Kamilla Purshie During Interview at The Pink Carpet Gala - November 7, 2018
- Mm-O-Dd Design Dare Challenge Highlights - November 7, 2018
- The Metropolitan Museum of Design Detroit Brings Strand to Design Dare Challenge - November 3, 2018
- Leather Meets Derby in Detroit Designer Collaboration - November 2, 2018
- Shinola and Disney Celebrate 90 Years of Mickey Mouse with the Launch of Mickey Classics Collection - November 1, 2018
- Detroit Fashion Museum Brings Illustrators and Fashion Designers Together for 2D3D Hero Design Challenge - October 30, 2018
- Albert Kriemler x Geta Brătescu: Bring Joy To Your Life! - October 27, 2018
- Naked Princess Unveils Rebrand to Le Marché by NP - October 26, 2018