Summer is the Perfect Time to Incorporate Afrocentric Pieces from Zuvaa Into your Outfit.
DFN is going to show you several of our favorite fashion items from Zuvaa (an online marketplace that sells authentic Afrocentric pieces from various artists from around the world). We will then tell you how to wear these pieces so that you can have several killer summer outfits!
This jacket is absolutely adorable! Pair this piece with a black jumpsuit and go easy on the jewelry since the jacket is so bold. Finally, make sure that you wear nude shoes (DFN loves Nude Sole since the company carries nude shoes for all skin tones) with this outfit to finish off the look.
Who said you can’t wear swimwear on the streets??!!! Turn this swimsuit into a cool laid-back outfit buy throwing on some denim cutoffs and Minnetonka booties.
This dress is perfect for a special event in the summer. The nice thing about this dress is that you only need to wear some stud earrings and heels to complete your outfit.
If you end up purchasing any of the items listed on this page, please take a selfie and tag Detroit Fashion News on Twitter and Instagram @Detfashionnews and Detroit Fashion News on Facebook! Be sure to tell us how you liked our suggestions.
All images are courtesy of Zuvaa
- DFN’s Favorite Zuvaa Pieces for the Summer - August 10, 2018
- Òrí Botanics - July 17, 2018
- The Lip Bar Takes Target - June 29, 2018
- Summer Essentials for the DFN Fashionista and Beauty Guru - June 21, 2018
- DFN’s Favorite Micellar Water Beauty Products - May 31, 2018
- Skin Cancer Awareness Month - May 22, 2018
- Flower Power - May 14, 2018
- DFN’s Favorite Rain Essentials - April 27, 2018
- DFN’s Favorite Fashion and Beauty Subscription Boxes - April 4, 2018
- Spring Clean your Face! - March 21, 2018