Summer is here!
Detroit Fashion News has several DFN approved fashion and beauty choices for the summer! Enjoy!
This lightweight moisturizer is perfect for the Summer! Boscia has confirmed that this product is oil-free even though it hydrates the skin so well. Therefore, this moisturizer is compatible with virtually every skin type.
It is essential that everyone exfoliates their skin frequently during the summer. This chemical exfoliator is amazing at removing dark spots, preventing dark spots, clearing congested skin, and maintaining a healthy complexion. DFN also recommends that one wears sunscreen before they leave the house since this product contains glycolic acid.
These sneakers just scream Summer fun! We recommend that you wear these beautiful shoes with an all-black or an all-white outfit so the shoes really stand out.
Summer can cause many people to get whiteheads and blackheads when sweat mixes with dirt, sweat and makeup. Prevent those pesky bumps by applying this salicylic acid spot treatment on your face (once or twice a day) before you moisturize and after you tone.
Terez is known for their funky leggings and DFN absolutely loves this pair! These leggings are stylish and comfortable which makes them perfect for yoga and perfect to wear for the rest of your day.
If you end up purchasing any of the items listed on this page, please take a selfie and tag Detroit Fashion News on Twitter and Instagram @Detfashionnews and Detroit Fashion News on Facebook! Be sure to tell us how you liked our suggestions.
Featured image is courtesy of by Jordana
- Òrí Botanics - July 17, 2018
- The Lip Bar Takes Target - June 29, 2018
- Summer Essentials for the DFN Fashionista and Beauty Guru - June 21, 2018
- DFN’s Favorite Micellar Water Beauty Products - May 31, 2018
- Skin Cancer Awareness Month - May 22, 2018
- Flower Power - May 14, 2018
- DFN’s Favorite Rain Essentials - April 27, 2018
- DFN’s Favorite Fashion and Beauty Subscription Boxes - April 4, 2018
- Spring Clean your Face! - March 21, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day Essentials - March 3, 2018