Detroit Fashion News is Expanding with New Talent
We have some exciting news to share! Two successful and fashionable Michiganders have joined our Detroit Fashion News team. Please help us welcome Cheryl Zemke and Brittany Stieber.
Cheryl Zemke is a Multi Award winning established fashion designer, owner of C. Creations Custom Sewing & Design, and the Creator/Senior Editor of Dedicated Magazine. Cheryl was born and raised in southern Michigan, alumna of Lawrence Technological University BSBA, Associate degree from International Academy of Merchandising and Design and has been in business for herself since 2002.
She brings her experience in fashion and design to Detroit Fashion News and looks forward to bringing readers the newest information and stories in the world of fashion, arts, and the community.
Zemke produces her own successful fashion runway shows, and has participated at a featured designer in the best Metro Detroit area shows (like Fashion Massacre, Fashion in Detroit, Michigan Fashion Week, Walk, Michigan International Women’s expo, and RAINN). Her garment label, C3, sells at fashion sand artisan shows and by private appointments.
The second fashionable team member that is new to our family is Michigan blogger Brittany Stieber aka @BedazzledBritt. Stieber graduated college with a BFA in Fashion Design & Visual Merchandising. She’s spent the past 7 years working directly in the fashion industry starting as a stylist, then moving to visual merchandiser, to retail manager, to the current profession of fashion buyer. She has modeled for fashion shows, media, tv, and magazines to view fashion from the opposite perspective of the designer. She is the creator/owner of her Metro Detroit blog, Bedazzled Britt. There, she covers everything from store openings, to fashion shows, concerts, local events, the North American International Auto Show, you name it! “I write about whatever inspires me in that moment, but I love supporting local fashion most of all. My end goal is to become a well-respected Michigan made fashion designer” says Stieber.
We’ve always enjoyed working with talented bloggers in Michigan and couldn’t be more proud to have both Zemke and Stieber join our team exclusively. Throughout the next year and beyond, you’ll see us support their personal efforts with their magazines, community work, personal blogs and career choices and we encourage you to do the same! Be sure to read our blog daily and follow us on Facebook @DetroitFashionNews and on Instagram/Twitter @DetFashionNews. Cheryl Zemke can be followed on Facebook/Instagram @c3fashions and @dedicatedmag, Twitter @cherylzemke, and website www.cherylzemke.com. Brittany can be followed on Facebook/Instagram @bedazzledbritt, Twitter @bedazzledbrittand blog www.bedazzledbritt.blogspot.com.
- Detroit Fashion News Welcomes Two New Team Members - June 16, 2018
- 5 “It” Shoe Splurges You Should Be Wearing Right Now - June 13, 2018
- Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line for “Strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women - May 31, 2018
- Post-Royal Wedding Commentary from On-Site Correspondent Caroline Castigliano - May 19, 2018
- From the Kentucky Derby to Fashion Massacre; Cheryl Zemke is On a Roll - May 10, 2018
- Leslie Pilling; Founder of Blank iTTI Blank, MM-O-DD and Presence II Productions - April 18, 2018
- Kerry Washington’s Neutrogena Makeup Collection is now at Ulta.com - April 17, 2018
- Michigan Fashion and Media Summit Recap - April 16, 2018
- L’Oréal and Armani Renew Beauty Partnership - April 11, 2018
- Tradesy Acquires Fitz and Announces Closet Concierge - April 10, 2018