Let’s Splurge on Shoes
What shoes are you wearing? Are you wearing the same style as last year? Same heels? Same flats? Well put those aside and get a better shoe. We have five stunning shoes listed below that qualify as “it” shoes for Spring 2018 for that “it” girl in you!
Jimmy Choo x Off-White Claire 100 – Floral
Designer Virgil Abloh of fashion label Off-White is known for his breath taking designs and celebrity friends so it was no surprise when he recently announced his collaboration with show brand Jimmy Choo. For his Spring collection, Abloh debuted the 9 shoe silhouettes during his Spring 2018 Paris runway show which he focused on the life and style of the late Princess Diana and her signature nineties-era fashion. The Claire 100 comes in a few solid colors but we’re recommending a little flower power in your life and are loving this soft floral pattern. Available at jimmychoo.com, $1350.00.
Not the stiletto type? Try a flat, stylish mule with a pointed toe and an embellishment. This slip on style is comfortable for any foot type and looks fabulous anywhere you go. These Rene Caovilla Mules are available at saksfifthavenue.com for $1095.00.
Louis Vuitton Grandpa Sneakers
Yes, we know you love Louis Vuitton but you also love comfortable shoes right? The brand is thinking of you then for sure. The statement look of Louis Vuitton’s Spring/Summer 2018 fashion show entailed this futuristic sneaker with a springy wave-shaped outsole and an oversized tongue. The cut around the ankle is low for ample movement & freedom and the colors scream “fresh and new”. Like them? Reserve your Grandpa Sneakers by Louis Vuitton now by calling 1.866.VUITTON. They are available for order for $1090.00.
Chanel Gladiator Sandal
Chanel recently went Grecian for their cruise collection. You might have heard of it? It’s the gladiator sandal with a bright color, open heel and a small platform for arch support and added style. Yes, all that love in one fabulous show-stopping shoe. And it’s Chanel. Complete with Ionic column heels, wear them with your favorite sundress and turn heads why don’t you? Available for $1400.00 at chanel.com.
So we’re done with boring, as you can see, and we’re crushin’ on shoes that have a sculpted heel. A white leather bootie is still hip from last year but the sculpted heel is very “today”. Whether on a bootie, a kitten heel or a stacked stiletto, a mini sculpture underneath your foot is a piece of art we all need. This Ferragamo stunner has a back zipper, is leather lined and has a rounded toe. Available at neimanmarcus.com for $1290.00.
There you have it. Five stunning shoes that you need in your wardrobe right now. Spring 2018 is about making a statement. Are you ready to make yours?
- Detroit Fashion News Welcomes Two New Team Members - June 16, 2018
- 5 “It” Shoe Splurges You Should Be Wearing Right Now - June 13, 2018
- Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line for “Strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women - May 31, 2018
- Post-Royal Wedding Commentary from On-Site Correspondent Caroline Castigliano - May 19, 2018
- From the Kentucky Derby to Fashion Massacre; Cheryl Zemke is On a Roll - May 10, 2018
- Leslie Pilling; Founder of Blank iTTI Blank, MM-O-DD and Presence II Productions - April 18, 2018
- Kerry Washington’s Neutrogena Makeup Collection is now at Ulta.com - April 17, 2018
- Michigan Fashion and Media Summit Recap - April 16, 2018
- L’Oréal and Armani Renew Beauty Partnership - April 11, 2018
- Tradesy Acquires Fitz and Announces Closet Concierge - April 10, 2018