Don’t You Just Love Kerry Washington’s Beautiful Skin?
When we think of Kerry Washington, we instantly think of beautiful skin. She just has it. All the time. And, we’re a little jealous and in love at the same time. Washington has been a brand ambassador and a creative consultant for Neutrogena since 2013 and it’s obvious why she was asked to fill the position.
Like many of her fellow Hollywood friends, The Scandal actress is now making her first step into beauty collaborations with a new line. The name? Kerry Washington x Neutrogena collection.
Designed to empower women to love and embrace their “natural beauty”, the collection is small but impressive with just two palettes : the Essential Eye and Essential Cheek palette. The Essential Eye Palette is $13 and comes in five natural shades, each of which have a built-in primer. “Grateful,” “Captivating,” and “Elegant” are the names of the shades in The Essential Cheek Palette, just $10, and includes a bronzer, blush, and a highlighter.
The Kerry Washington x Neutrogena collection is exclusively available on ulta.com and will debut in ULTA stores this Sunday on April 22, 2018. Will you be checking it out?
- White Wedding Looks from the 2018 Emmys - September 19, 2018
- FashionSpeak 2018 is Almost Here - September 16, 2018
- Han Wen Launches SS19 Collection “Postcards of Summer” in New York City - September 12, 2018
- Style Fashion Week New York - September 9, 2018
- David Beckham by David Sims for TUDOR - September 5, 2018
- Fall 2018 Denim Trends - August 31, 2018
- Janna Coumoundouros: Lilac Pop Studio - August 25, 2018
- Rc Caylan: RC Caylan Ateliér - August 22, 2018
- How to Tie a Tie: Ten Easy Steps - August 12, 2018
- Essential Fall Shoes for Men - August 11, 2018