Don’t You Just Love Kerry Washington’s Beautiful Skin?
When we think of Kerry Washington, we instantly think of beautiful skin. She just has it. All the time. And, we’re a little jealous and in love at the same time. Washington has been a brand ambassador and a creative consultant for Neutrogena since 2013 and it’s obvious why she was asked to fill the position.
Like many of her fellow Hollywood friends, The Scandal actress is now making her first step into beauty collaborations with a new line. The name? Kerry Washington x Neutrogena collection.
Designed to empower women to love and embrace their “natural beauty”, the collection is small but impressive with just two palettes : the Essential Eye and Essential Cheek palette. The Essential Eye Palette is $13 and comes in five natural shades, each of which have a built-in primer. “Grateful,” “Captivating,” and “Elegant” are the names of the shades in The Essential Cheek Palette, just $10, and includes a bronzer, blush, and a highlighter.
The Kerry Washington x Neutrogena collection is exclusively available on ulta.com and will debut in ULTA stores this Sunday on April 22, 2018. Will you be checking it out?
- From Africa’s Emerging Markets Come Emerging Designers - December 10, 2018
- Curv Bella’s 6th Anniversary/Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - December 7, 2018
- “Sarah Rose” Mother Daughter Tea and Fashion Show - December 6, 2018
- Tree Hut Wooden Watches - December 4, 2018
- Detroit Fashion Vendors Included in GMRENCEN Holiday Headquarters - November 28, 2018
- Joyce Czarniowski: Petoskey Bling - November 26, 2018
- Glameselle Beauty - November 20, 2018
- The Peacock Room Presents “A Very Vintage Christmas Soirée” - November 20, 2018
- Rich Wright: Talisman for the Soul - November 20, 2018
- Crossroads of Collaboration - November 14, 2018