Don’t You Just Love Kerry Washington’s Beautiful Skin?
When we think of Kerry Washington, we instantly think of beautiful skin. She just has it. All the time. And, we’re a little jealous and in love at the same time. Washington has been a brand ambassador and a creative consultant for Neutrogena since 2013 and it’s obvious why she was asked to fill the position.
Like many of her fellow Hollywood friends, The Scandal actress is now making her first step into beauty collaborations with a new line. The name? Kerry Washington x Neutrogena collection.
Designed to empower women to love and embrace their “natural beauty”, the collection is small but impressive with just two palettes : the Essential Eye and Essential Cheek palette. The Essential Eye Palette is $13 and comes in five natural shades, each of which have a built-in primer. “Grateful,” “Captivating,” and “Elegant” are the names of the shades in The Essential Cheek Palette, just $10, and includes a bronzer, blush, and a highlighter.
The Kerry Washington x Neutrogena collection is exclusively available on ulta.com and will debut in ULTA stores this Sunday on April 22, 2018. Will you be checking it out?
- Post-Royal Wedding Commentary from On-Site Correspondent Caroline Castigliano - May 19, 2018
- From the Kentucky Derby to Fashion Massacre; Cheryl Zemke is On a Roll - May 10, 2018
- Leslie Pilling; Founder of Blank iTTI Blank, MM-O-DD and Presence II Productions - April 18, 2018
- Kerry Washington’s Neutrogena Makeup Collection is now at Ulta.com - April 17, 2018
- Michigan Fashion and Media Summit Recap - April 16, 2018
- L’Oréal and Armani Renew Beauty Partnership - April 11, 2018
- Tradesy Acquires Fitz and Announces Closet Concierge - April 10, 2018
- Michigan Fashion Media Summit Speaker Line Up - April 8, 2018
- Top Timepieces Presented at Baselworld 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Brandi Bautell: Maris Rae Handbags - March 2, 2018