L’Oréal, a company that has devoted itself to beauty for over 100 years recently announced a signature agreement with Armani to renew their license until 2050. Founded in Milan in 1975 by Giorgio Armani, the iconic Italian fashion house is recognized for its great elegance and the perfection of its style. It attracts demanding and refined luxury customers from all over the world.
Since 1988 L’Oréal, the worldwide beauty leader, develops through its Luxury Division high-end lines of perfumes, skin care and make-up, benefiting from the inspiration and vision of Mr. Armani. These lines are showing one of the strongest growth in the beauty category generating revenues of over one billion Euros in 2017.
“The renewal of our agreement with Armani demonstrates our confidence in the success of this partnership which has proven its strength and coherence during all these years”, says Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman and CEO of L’Oréal. “There is a real synergy between the savoir-faire of L’Oréal and the exceptional creative inspiration of Giorgio Armani, which contribute to make Armani one of the most beautiful and dynamic beauty brands in the world”.
“The collaboration with L’Oréal is one of the first licenses in our portfolio. We are very pleased to renew our agreement thus consolidating a very successful partnership. L’Oréal’s mission and high professionalism have always been aligned with the dynamic and creative spirit that is the core of my philosophy, and over the years our mutual trust has constantly generated excellent results” said Giorgio Armani, President of the Armani Group.
What do you think of the collaboration? We think is a “BEAUTY-ful” win for everyone involved including us beauty buffs!
Photo – L’Oreal
- White Wedding Looks from the 2018 Emmys - September 19, 2018
- FashionSpeak 2018 is Almost Here - September 16, 2018
- Han Wen Launches SS19 Collection “Postcards of Summer” in New York City - September 12, 2018
- Style Fashion Week New York - September 9, 2018
- David Beckham by David Sims for TUDOR - September 5, 2018
- Fall 2018 Denim Trends - August 31, 2018
- Janna Coumoundouros: Lilac Pop Studio - August 25, 2018
- Rc Caylan: RC Caylan Ateliér - August 22, 2018
- How to Tie a Tie: Ten Easy Steps - August 12, 2018
- Essential Fall Shoes for Men - August 11, 2018