L’Oréal, a company that has devoted itself to beauty for over 100 years recently announced a signature agreement with Armani to renew their license until 2050. Founded in Milan in 1975 by Giorgio Armani, the iconic Italian fashion house is recognized for its great elegance and the perfection of its style. It attracts demanding and refined luxury customers from all over the world.
Since 1988 L’Oréal, the worldwide beauty leader, develops through its Luxury Division high-end lines of perfumes, skin care and make-up, benefiting from the inspiration and vision of Mr. Armani. These lines are showing one of the strongest growth in the beauty category generating revenues of over one billion Euros in 2017.
“The renewal of our agreement with Armani demonstrates our confidence in the success of this partnership which has proven its strength and coherence during all these years”, says Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman and CEO of L’Oréal. “There is a real synergy between the savoir-faire of L’Oréal and the exceptional creative inspiration of Giorgio Armani, which contribute to make Armani one of the most beautiful and dynamic beauty brands in the world”.
“The collaboration with L’Oréal is one of the first licenses in our portfolio. We are very pleased to renew our agreement thus consolidating a very successful partnership. L’Oréal’s mission and high professionalism have always been aligned with the dynamic and creative spirit that is the core of my philosophy, and over the years our mutual trust has constantly generated excellent results” said Giorgio Armani, President of the Armani Group.
What do you think of the collaboration? We think is a “BEAUTY-ful” win for everyone involved including us beauty buffs!
Photo – L’Oreal
- Detroit Fashion News Welcomes Two New Team Members - June 16, 2018
- 5 “It” Shoe Splurges You Should Be Wearing Right Now - June 13, 2018
- Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line for “Strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women - May 31, 2018
- Post-Royal Wedding Commentary from On-Site Correspondent Caroline Castigliano - May 19, 2018
- From the Kentucky Derby to Fashion Massacre; Cheryl Zemke is On a Roll - May 10, 2018
- Leslie Pilling; Founder of Blank iTTI Blank, MM-O-DD and Presence II Productions - April 18, 2018
- Kerry Washington’s Neutrogena Makeup Collection is now at Ulta.com - April 17, 2018
- Michigan Fashion and Media Summit Recap - April 16, 2018
- L’Oréal and Armani Renew Beauty Partnership - April 11, 2018
- Tradesy Acquires Fitz and Announces Closet Concierge - April 10, 2018