Fashion Show Features Children of FAR and Variety
Variety the Children’s Charity will host SHINE Fashion Show on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 2:00 pm at The Somerset Collection in the South Rotunda.
Variety is dedicated to helping kids no matter the need and serves as a trusted local source to change the lives of children. Their mission is to inspire, enrich lives and support children who have special needs.
This heartwarming fashion show, featuring the children of FAR and Variety, will benefit the camp programs of FAR Therapeutic Arts & Recreation and the Variety 4-H Horseback Riding Program. Sponsorship opportunities are still available if interested.
- Friend Ticket $35
- Patron Ticket $100
- Benefactor Ticket $200 and includes a one-week camp sponsorship for a child.
Click here to purchase your ticket today. For more information or to sponsor the event, call 248-258-5511.
- White Wedding Looks from the 2018 Emmys - September 19, 2018
- FashionSpeak 2018 is Almost Here - September 16, 2018
- Han Wen Launches SS19 Collection “Postcards of Summer” in New York City - September 12, 2018
- Style Fashion Week New York - September 9, 2018
- David Beckham by David Sims for TUDOR - September 5, 2018
- Fall 2018 Denim Trends - August 31, 2018
- Janna Coumoundouros: Lilac Pop Studio - August 25, 2018
- Rc Caylan: RC Caylan Ateliér - August 22, 2018
- How to Tie a Tie: Ten Easy Steps - August 12, 2018
- Essential Fall Shoes for Men - August 11, 2018