Fashion Show Features Children of FAR and Variety
Variety the Children’s Charity will host SHINE Fashion Show on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 2:00 pm at The Somerset Collection in the South Rotunda.
Variety is dedicated to helping kids no matter the need and serves as a trusted local source to change the lives of children. Their mission is to inspire, enrich lives and support children who have special needs.
This heartwarming fashion show, featuring the children of FAR and Variety, will benefit the camp programs of FAR Therapeutic Arts & Recreation and the Variety 4-H Horseback Riding Program. Sponsorship opportunities are still available if interested.
- Friend Ticket $35
- Patron Ticket $100
- Benefactor Ticket $200 and includes a one-week camp sponsorship for a child.
Click here to purchase your ticket today. For more information or to sponsor the event, call 248-258-5511.
- Brandi Bautell: Maris Rae Handbags - March 2, 2018
- Detroit Derby Brunch Calls for Derby Hats and Best Luncheon Dresses - February 27, 2018
- SHINE Fashion Show by Variety the Children’s Charity - February 27, 2018
- Donate your Evening Gown to Local Prom Students Through ROCKit - February 27, 2018
- Rachelle Romanowski Willnus: Derby Hats by Rachelle - February 26, 2018
- Evica Simjanoski: Evi Simjan - February 20, 2018
- William Malcolm: William Malcolm Luxe Collection - February 19, 2018
- Wedding Show and Bridal Fashion Show at The Inn at St. John’s - February 16, 2018
- Dedicated Magazine’s #Momentum February Release - February 12, 2018
- Cardi B Wears Designs by Ashi Studio - February 4, 2018