Fashion Show Features Children of FAR and Variety
Variety the Children’s Charity will host SHINE Fashion Show on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 2:00 pm at The Somerset Collection in the South Rotunda.
Variety is dedicated to helping kids no matter the need and serves as a trusted local source to change the lives of children. Their mission is to inspire, enrich lives and support children who have special needs.
This heartwarming fashion show, featuring the children of FAR and Variety, will benefit the camp programs of FAR Therapeutic Arts & Recreation and the Variety 4-H Horseback Riding Program. Sponsorship opportunities are still available if interested.
- Friend Ticket $35
- Patron Ticket $100
- Benefactor Ticket $200 and includes a one-week camp sponsorship for a child.
Click here to purchase your ticket today. For more information or to sponsor the event, call 248-258-5511.
- Post-Royal Wedding Commentary from On-Site Correspondent Caroline Castigliano - May 19, 2018
- From the Kentucky Derby to Fashion Massacre; Cheryl Zemke is On a Roll - May 10, 2018
- Leslie Pilling; Founder of Blank iTTI Blank, MM-O-DD and Presence II Productions - April 18, 2018
- Kerry Washington’s Neutrogena Makeup Collection is now at Ulta.com - April 17, 2018
- Michigan Fashion and Media Summit Recap - April 16, 2018
- L’Oréal and Armani Renew Beauty Partnership - April 11, 2018
- Tradesy Acquires Fitz and Announces Closet Concierge - April 10, 2018
- Michigan Fashion Media Summit Speaker Line Up - April 8, 2018
- Top Timepieces Presented at Baselworld 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Brandi Bautell: Maris Rae Handbags - March 2, 2018