Fashion Show Features Children of FAR and Variety
Variety the Children’s Charity will host SHINE Fashion Show on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 2:00 pm at The Somerset Collection in the South Rotunda.
Variety is dedicated to helping kids no matter the need and serves as a trusted local source to change the lives of children. Their mission is to inspire, enrich lives and support children who have special needs.
This heartwarming fashion show, featuring the children of FAR and Variety, will benefit the camp programs of FAR Therapeutic Arts & Recreation and the Variety 4-H Horseback Riding Program. Sponsorship opportunities are still available if interested.
- Friend Ticket $35
- Patron Ticket $100
- Benefactor Ticket $200 and includes a one-week camp sponsorship for a child.
Click here to purchase your ticket today. For more information or to sponsor the event, call 248-258-5511.
- From Africa’s Emerging Markets Come Emerging Designers - December 10, 2018
- Curv Bella’s 6th Anniversary/Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - December 7, 2018
- “Sarah Rose” Mother Daughter Tea and Fashion Show - December 6, 2018
- Tree Hut Wooden Watches - December 4, 2018
- Detroit Fashion Vendors Included in GMRENCEN Holiday Headquarters - November 28, 2018
- Joyce Czarniowski: Petoskey Bling - November 26, 2018
- Glameselle Beauty - November 20, 2018
- The Peacock Room Presents “A Very Vintage Christmas Soirée” - November 20, 2018
- Rich Wright: Talisman for the Soul - November 20, 2018
- Crossroads of Collaboration - November 14, 2018