You Have the Power to Make Dreams Happen this Prom Season
ROCKit, Rochester Outreach and Charity for Kidsfollow, is a local organization who embraces opportunities to collaborate, volunteer and support local programs that help local area kids. Currently, they are collecting recently-worn, LONG formal PROM dresses to help fulfill the unmet needs of young girls in Michigan. The group is also accepting purses, jewelry, shawls and shoes, all for the upcoming Prom season.
Do you have an elegant gown you or your daughter may never going to wear again? How about shoes or accessories that are just sitting in your closet? Donate your items to a young girl who dreams of dressing like a princess at prom. Dresses and accessories can be dropped off now through February 28th during business hours at the following drop off locations:
We all remember Prom don’t we? It’s a special occasion that means so much to kids while in school. Please join us in making a donation today.
- From Africa’s Emerging Markets Come Emerging Designers - December 10, 2018
- Curv Bella’s 6th Anniversary/Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - December 7, 2018
- “Sarah Rose” Mother Daughter Tea and Fashion Show - December 6, 2018
- Tree Hut Wooden Watches - December 4, 2018
- Detroit Fashion Vendors Included in GMRENCEN Holiday Headquarters - November 28, 2018
- Joyce Czarniowski: Petoskey Bling - November 26, 2018
- Glameselle Beauty - November 20, 2018
- The Peacock Room Presents “A Very Vintage Christmas Soirée” - November 20, 2018
- Rich Wright: Talisman for the Soul - November 20, 2018
- Crossroads of Collaboration - November 14, 2018