You Have the Power to Make Dreams Happen this Prom Season
ROCKit, Rochester Outreach and Charity for Kidsfollow, is a local organization who embraces opportunities to collaborate, volunteer and support local programs that help local area kids. Currently, they are collecting recently-worn, LONG formal PROM dresses to help fulfill the unmet needs of young girls in Michigan. The group is also accepting purses, jewelry, shawls and shoes, all for the upcoming Prom season.
Do you have an elegant gown you or your daughter may never going to wear again? How about shoes or accessories that are just sitting in your closet? Donate your items to a young girl who dreams of dressing like a princess at prom. Dresses and accessories can be dropped off now through February 28th during business hours at the following drop off locations:
We all remember Prom don’t we? It’s a special occasion that means so much to kids while in school. Please join us in making a donation today.
- White Wedding Looks from the 2018 Emmys - September 19, 2018
- FashionSpeak 2018 is Almost Here - September 16, 2018
- Han Wen Launches SS19 Collection “Postcards of Summer” in New York City - September 12, 2018
- Style Fashion Week New York - September 9, 2018
- David Beckham by David Sims for TUDOR - September 5, 2018
- Fall 2018 Denim Trends - August 31, 2018
- Janna Coumoundouros: Lilac Pop Studio - August 25, 2018
- Rc Caylan: RC Caylan Ateliér - August 22, 2018
- How to Tie a Tie: Ten Easy Steps - August 12, 2018
- Essential Fall Shoes for Men - August 11, 2018