You Have the Power to Make Dreams Happen this Prom Season
ROCKit, Rochester Outreach and Charity for Kidsfollow, is a local organization who embraces opportunities to collaborate, volunteer and support local programs that help local area kids. Currently, they are collecting recently-worn, LONG formal PROM dresses to help fulfill the unmet needs of young girls in Michigan. The group is also accepting purses, jewelry, shawls and shoes, all for the upcoming Prom season.
Do you have an elegant gown you or your daughter may never going to wear again? How about shoes or accessories that are just sitting in your closet? Donate your items to a young girl who dreams of dressing like a princess at prom. Dresses and accessories can be dropped off now through February 28th during business hours at the following drop off locations:
We all remember Prom don’t we? It’s a special occasion that means so much to kids while in school. Please join us in making a donation today.
- Detroit Fashion News Welcomes Two New Team Members - June 16, 2018
- 5 “It” Shoe Splurges You Should Be Wearing Right Now - June 13, 2018
- Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line for “Strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women - May 31, 2018
- Post-Royal Wedding Commentary from On-Site Correspondent Caroline Castigliano - May 19, 2018
- From the Kentucky Derby to Fashion Massacre; Cheryl Zemke is On a Roll - May 10, 2018
- Leslie Pilling; Founder of Blank iTTI Blank, MM-O-DD and Presence II Productions - April 18, 2018
- Kerry Washington’s Neutrogena Makeup Collection is now at Ulta.com - April 17, 2018
- Michigan Fashion and Media Summit Recap - April 16, 2018
- L’Oréal and Armani Renew Beauty Partnership - April 11, 2018
- Tradesy Acquires Fitz and Announces Closet Concierge - April 10, 2018