You Have the Power to Make Dreams Happen this Prom Season
ROCKit, Rochester Outreach and Charity for Kidsfollow, is a local organization who embraces opportunities to collaborate, volunteer and support local programs that help local area kids. Currently, they are collecting recently-worn, LONG formal PROM dresses to help fulfill the unmet needs of young girls in Michigan. The group is also accepting purses, jewelry, shawls and shoes, all for the upcoming Prom season.
Do you have an elegant gown you or your daughter may never going to wear again? How about shoes or accessories that are just sitting in your closet? Donate your items to a young girl who dreams of dressing like a princess at prom. Dresses and accessories can be dropped off now through February 28th during business hours at the following drop off locations:
We all remember Prom don’t we? It’s a special occasion that means so much to kids while in school. Please join us in making a donation today.
- Brandi Bautell: Maris Rae Handbags - March 2, 2018
- Detroit Derby Brunch Calls for Derby Hats and Best Luncheon Dresses - February 27, 2018
- SHINE Fashion Show by Variety the Children’s Charity - February 27, 2018
- Donate your Evening Gown to Local Prom Students Through ROCKit - February 27, 2018
- Rachelle Romanowski Willnus: Derby Hats by Rachelle - February 26, 2018
- Evica Simjanoski: Evi Simjan - February 20, 2018
- William Malcolm: William Malcolm Luxe Collection - February 19, 2018
- Wedding Show and Bridal Fashion Show at The Inn at St. John’s - February 16, 2018
- Dedicated Magazine’s #Momentum February Release - February 12, 2018
- Cardi B Wears Designs by Ashi Studio - February 4, 2018