Socks Are The Least Donated Item
In today’s fashion guys love cool socks! Often though, they often can’t find great quality and stylish pairs they like. Luxurious to the touch, Society Socks are stylish sock designs inspired by European, Asian, and North American cultures, and are made of 80% combed cotton, 15% polyester, and 5% elastane.
Guys extra blessed and men with money aren’t the only group of men Society Socks dress. They’ve created a sustainable business model that can consistently provide homeless shelters with a reliable shipment of socks. As they grow, they will provide more and more charities with socks. All the good reason for men to up their sock game don’t you think? We love anything that connects fashion with helping others!
- Post-Royal Wedding Commentary from On-Site Correspondent Caroline Castigliano - May 19, 2018
- From the Kentucky Derby to Fashion Massacre; Cheryl Zemke is On a Roll - May 10, 2018
- Leslie Pilling; Founder of Blank iTTI Blank, MM-O-DD and Presence II Productions - April 18, 2018
- Kerry Washington’s Neutrogena Makeup Collection is now at Ulta.com - April 17, 2018
- Michigan Fashion and Media Summit Recap - April 16, 2018
- L’Oréal and Armani Renew Beauty Partnership - April 11, 2018
- Tradesy Acquires Fitz and Announces Closet Concierge - April 10, 2018
- Michigan Fashion Media Summit Speaker Line Up - April 8, 2018
- Top Timepieces Presented at Baselworld 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Brandi Bautell: Maris Rae Handbags - March 2, 2018