Socks Are The Least Donated Item
In today’s fashion guys love cool socks! Often though, they often can’t find great quality and stylish pairs they like. Luxurious to the touch, Society Socks are stylish sock designs inspired by European, Asian, and North American cultures, and are made of 80% combed cotton, 15% polyester, and 5% elastane.
Guys extra blessed and men with money aren’t the only group of men Society Socks dress. They’ve created a sustainable business model that can consistently provide homeless shelters with a reliable shipment of socks. As they grow, they will provide more and more charities with socks. All the good reason for men to up their sock game don’t you think? We love anything that connects fashion with helping others!
- How to Tie a Tie: Ten Easy Steps - August 12, 2018
- Essential Fall Shoes for Men - August 11, 2018
- Tips to Transition Your Wardrobe from Summer to Fall - August 6, 2018
- Fash Bash 2018 Presented by Neiman Marcus and Lincoln Motor Company - July 27, 2018
- Watch & Swatch Event Featuring Inglot Cosmetics - July 23, 2018
- Muse Brings ‘The Art of Style’ - July 23, 2018
- Verge Trade Show - July 23, 2018
- Detroit Fashion News Welcomes Two New Team Members - June 16, 2018
- 5 “It” Shoe Splurges You Should Be Wearing Right Now - June 13, 2018
- Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line for “Strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women - May 31, 2018