Socks Are The Least Donated Item
In today’s fashion guys love cool socks! Often though, they often can’t find great quality and stylish pairs they like. Luxurious to the touch, Society Socks are stylish sock designs inspired by European, Asian, and North American cultures, and are made of 80% combed cotton, 15% polyester, and 5% elastane.
Guys extra blessed and men with money aren’t the only group of men Society Socks dress. They’ve created a sustainable business model that can consistently provide homeless shelters with a reliable shipment of socks. As they grow, they will provide more and more charities with socks. All the good reason for men to up their sock game don’t you think? We love anything that connects fashion with helping others!
- Tenth Street Hats for Men and Women - October 9, 2018
- October 2018 Bridal Market Kick-Off Party - October 8, 2018
- Catherine Kowalski of The Carlyle Collection Dresses Brides Effortlessly - October 7, 2018
- C. Creations 8th Annual Infinity Fashion Show and Fundraiser - September 27, 2018
- Bridesmaid Fashion Perfect for the Beautiful Bridesmaid - September 24, 2018
- White Wedding Looks from the 2018 Emmys - September 19, 2018
- FashionSpeak 2018 is Almost Here - September 16, 2018
- Han Wen Launches SS19 Collection “Postcards of Summer” in New York City - September 12, 2018
- Style Fashion Week New York - September 9, 2018
- David Beckham by David Sims for TUDOR - September 5, 2018