Socks Are The Least Donated Item
In today’s fashion guys love cool socks! Often though, they often can’t find great quality and stylish pairs they like. Luxurious to the touch, Society Socks are stylish sock designs inspired by European, Asian, and North American cultures, and are made of 80% combed cotton, 15% polyester, and 5% elastane.
Guys extra blessed and men with money aren’t the only group of men Society Socks dress. They’ve created a sustainable business model that can consistently provide homeless shelters with a reliable shipment of socks. As they grow, they will provide more and more charities with socks. All the good reason for men to up their sock game don’t you think? We love anything that connects fashion with helping others!
- Evica Simjanoski: Evi Simjan - February 20, 2018
- William Malcolm: William Malcolm Luxe Collection - February 19, 2018
- Wedding Show and Bridal Fashion Show at The Inn at St. John’s - February 16, 2018
- Dedicated Magazine’s #Momentum February Release - February 12, 2018
- Cardi B Wears Designs by Ashi Studio - February 4, 2018
- Society Socks Gives to Homeless Shelters - February 4, 2018
- Grace Centers of Hope Women Helping Women Fashion Show and Luncheon - January 17, 2018
- Ridge Merino Announces First-Ever Baselayer Kid’s Collection - January 17, 2018
- Get Fly with Fly Threads - January 8, 2018
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017