What Do the Product Specialists Wear at NAIAS?
When it comes to style at the 2018 North American International Auto Show, its not just about the style of the car, but the style of the brand as a whole, including how the brand is represented. A product specialist’s style and presence at NAIAS is continuing to evolve. No longer are car models dressed as “booth babes” but as chic and stylish product specialists. #TimesUp on the glittered gown!
Today’s product specialists wear designs by fabulous designers such as Rubin Singer who designed Beyonce’s Super Bowl half-time costume. Check out what the product specialists wore during Detroit’s 2018 NAIAS!
The Global brand Aisin product specialist Krystal matched the product in her royal blue third quarter length sleeve blazer, with Top Shop body suit underneath, leather Zara leggings and Wet Seal suede booties. This look was pulled together so effortlessly, but yet amazing!
Toyota product specialist Naiia looked so sleek in her all black BCBG Maxazria low-cut pleated front dress with a skinny belted waist, paired with a Saks Fifth Avenue block heels. Naiia says that they alternate between brands during the shows, the supervisors wear Armani, and Escada. Way to go Toyota!
Nissan product specialists were serving fierceness in their grey front-zip IRO leather jackets, paired with high neck black Cushnie Et Ochs shirts, Madewell jeans and Vince Camuto studded ankle harnessed pumps. Kudos to this entire look! Nissan product specialist also wore striped peplum tops and blazers by Theory.
Some brands like luxury line Genesis were dressed to win it in Rubin Singer. Genesis’ product specialist Mekiya wore a black pattern dress with peplum sleeves, with a pair of Vince Camuto double strapped pattern leather pumps.
We can’t wait to see what our auto brands bring next year!
- The Style of 2018 North American International Auto Show Product Specialists - February 2, 2018
- Fendi and Chanel in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- December Detroit Street Style - December 15, 2017
- The Best Detroit Street Style in November’s 48-Degree Weather - November 16, 2017
- “Who Wore What” to FashionSpeak 2017 - October 14, 2017
- FALL into This Season’s Leather Trend with C’erra E - October 12, 2017
- The Best of Detroit Street Fashion #DetroitStyle - September 14, 2017