In celebrating their 20th anniversary, the Grace Centers of Hope Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show will be even bigger and better than previous years, if you can believe that! The event will benefit the Grace Centers of Hope women’s shelter and programs. It will run from 10-2 and will be at The Royal Park Hotel in Rochester, Mi. Maybe you would like to attend? Right now, through January, tickets are just $90 during their Fashionably Early sale. Click here to take advantage of the sale.
Last year, as chair of the event, I decided to start celebrating Michigan designers along with the latest trends from select stores from Somerset Collection and kid’s clothing from Carson’s. The event was a thrilling afternoon especially with designs from Rachelle Willnus, Bonnie Foley’s Christiane LaRue and couture wedding gowns from Katerina Bocci. The event this year has been moved from May to April 21st. The designer lineup will be a surprise until our press release is released but I can assure you, we are bringing the best of the best in Detroit to the runway. Will it be a repeat from last year? You’ll have to attend to find out!
Grace Centers of Hope has been a catalyst, impacting the lives of hurting women and children in southeast Michigan, for the last 27 years. The programs at Grace Centers of Hope provide a multitude of services uniquely focused on the needs of women who are determined to remove themselves from abusive and addictive environments. Like all programs at Grace Centers of Hope, the Women’s One Year Life Skills Program is supported solely by private and corporate donations, as they do not accept any government funding.
I would like to extend a distinct opportunity for you to be an advocate for these women. Your support of this event is vital to Grace Centers of Hope’s mission to help women be self-sufficient, productive members of society. Our generous sponsors have helped thousands of women over the last 20 years. Last year, The Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show raised over $130,000 for the Women’s & Children’s Program at Grace Centers of Hope, allowing us to serve over 80,000 meals and provide over 25,000 nights of stay for the women and children in the programs.
We are expecting over 500 women at the Royal Park Hotel this year. We hope you can join us at the event. Detroit Fashion News is a proud sponsor of the silent auction again this year! Click here to learn more and to reserve your seat.
- How to Tie a Tie: Ten Easy Steps - August 12, 2018
- Essential Fall Shoes for Men - August 11, 2018
- Tips to Transition Your Wardrobe from Summer to Fall - August 6, 2018
- Fash Bash 2018 Presented by Neiman Marcus and Lincoln Motor Company - July 27, 2018
- Watch & Swatch Event Featuring Inglot Cosmetics - July 23, 2018
- Muse Brings ‘The Art of Style’ - July 23, 2018
- Verge Trade Show - July 23, 2018
- Detroit Fashion News Welcomes Two New Team Members - June 16, 2018
- 5 “It” Shoe Splurges You Should Be Wearing Right Now - June 13, 2018
- Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line for “Strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women - May 31, 2018