SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal is a fashion event to be held Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 6-8 pm at the Detroit Center for Design and Technology. Hosted by MM-O-DD and Knit Sew Fabulous, the event will feature Detroit designers Lynette Halalay and Mandisa Smith as well as Luxembourg designer Feyrouz Ashoura.
This will be the first fundraiser for MM-O-DD (Metropolitan Museum of Design Detroit). MM-O-DD’s mission is to emphasize the design industry to all ages. This will be a stellar once-in-a-lifetime live fashion exhibition.
Tickets to SourceFORMATION are $75 and can be purchased here.
- Evica Simjanoski: Evi Simjan - February 20, 2018
- William Malcolm: William Malcolm Luxe Collection - February 19, 2018
- Wedding Show and Bridal Fashion Show at The Inn at St. John’s - February 16, 2018
- Dedicated Magazine’s #Momentum February Release - February 12, 2018
- Cardi B Wears Designs by Ashi Studio - February 4, 2018
- Society Socks Gives to Homeless Shelters - February 4, 2018
- Grace Centers of Hope Women Helping Women Fashion Show and Luncheon - January 17, 2018
- Ridge Merino Announces First-Ever Baselayer Kid’s Collection - January 17, 2018
- Get Fly with Fly Threads - January 8, 2018
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017