SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal is a fashion event to be held Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 6-8 pm at the Detroit Center for Design and Technology. Hosted by MM-O-DD and Knit Sew Fabulous, the event will feature Detroit designers Lynette Halalay and Mandisa Smith as well as Luxembourg designer Feyrouz Ashoura.
This will be the first fundraiser for MM-O-DD (Metropolitan Museum of Design Detroit). MM-O-DD’s mission is to emphasize the design industry to all ages. This will be a stellar once-in-a-lifetime live fashion exhibition.
Tickets to SourceFORMATION are $75 and can be purchased here.
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017
- Asteya: Detroit-Based Personal Styling Platform - November 27, 2017
- Holiday Headquarters at the GMRENCEN - November 25, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Around Metro Detroit - November 23, 2017
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017