SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal is a fashion event to be held Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 6-8 pm at the Detroit Center for Design and Technology. Hosted by MM-O-DD and Knit Sew Fabulous, the event will feature Detroit designers Lynette Halalay and Mandisa Smith as well as Luxembourg designer Feyrouz Ashoura.
This will be the first fundraiser for MM-O-DD (Metropolitan Museum of Design Detroit). MM-O-DD’s mission is to emphasize the design industry to all ages. This will be a stellar once-in-a-lifetime live fashion exhibition.
Tickets to SourceFORMATION are $75 and can be purchased here.
- How to Tie a Tie: Ten Easy Steps - August 12, 2018
- Essential Fall Shoes for Men - August 11, 2018
- Tips to Transition Your Wardrobe from Summer to Fall - August 6, 2018
- Fash Bash 2018 Presented by Neiman Marcus and Lincoln Motor Company - July 27, 2018
- Watch & Swatch Event Featuring Inglot Cosmetics - July 23, 2018
- Muse Brings ‘The Art of Style’ - July 23, 2018
- Verge Trade Show - July 23, 2018
- Detroit Fashion News Welcomes Two New Team Members - June 16, 2018
- 5 “It” Shoe Splurges You Should Be Wearing Right Now - June 13, 2018
- Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line for “Strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women - May 31, 2018