SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal is a fashion event to be held Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 6-8 pm at the Detroit Center for Design and Technology. Hosted by MM-O-DD and Knit Sew Fabulous, the event will feature Detroit designers Lynette Halalay and Mandisa Smith as well as Luxembourg designer Feyrouz Ashoura.
This will be the first fundraiser for MM-O-DD (Metropolitan Museum of Design Detroit). MM-O-DD’s mission is to emphasize the design industry to all ages. This will be a stellar once-in-a-lifetime live fashion exhibition.
Tickets to SourceFORMATION are $75 and can be purchased here.
- Post-Royal Wedding Commentary from On-Site Correspondent Caroline Castigliano - May 19, 2018
- From the Kentucky Derby to Fashion Massacre; Cheryl Zemke is On a Roll - May 10, 2018
- Leslie Pilling; Founder of Blank iTTI Blank, MM-O-DD and Presence II Productions - April 18, 2018
- Kerry Washington’s Neutrogena Makeup Collection is now at Ulta.com - April 17, 2018
- Michigan Fashion and Media Summit Recap - April 16, 2018
- L’Oréal and Armani Renew Beauty Partnership - April 11, 2018
- Tradesy Acquires Fitz and Announces Closet Concierge - April 10, 2018
- Michigan Fashion Media Summit Speaker Line Up - April 8, 2018
- Top Timepieces Presented at Baselworld 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Brandi Bautell: Maris Rae Handbags - March 2, 2018