The Detroit Business and Beauty Expo will be held Sunday, October 15, 17 at the D Loft in Detroit. The Expo will run from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm and is a local event planned to bring education and industry information to professionals in the beauty industry. The day will offer guests an informative panel discussion, networking opportunities, shopping, a fashion segment (which is our favorite part) and of course education.
The panel discussion will be based on the business of makeup, hair, and fashion. Further discussions will also be focused on brand building, marketing, business finances, customer service, and more.
Interested in being a vendor? The invited vendors will have the opportunity to showcase their products and services. As a vendor you will be able to increase sales through direct sale opportunities, network and expand your client base, establish brand recognition and introduce new products and/or services. Vendors will be offered a 6ft table with black tablecloth, 2 chairs and 2 wristbands to be used at the expo.
- Post-Royal Wedding Commentary from On-Site Correspondent Caroline Castigliano - May 19, 2018
- From the Kentucky Derby to Fashion Massacre; Cheryl Zemke is On a Roll - May 10, 2018
- Leslie Pilling; Founder of Blank iTTI Blank, MM-O-DD and Presence II Productions - April 18, 2018
- Kerry Washington’s Neutrogena Makeup Collection is now at Ulta.com - April 17, 2018
- Michigan Fashion and Media Summit Recap - April 16, 2018
- L’Oréal and Armani Renew Beauty Partnership - April 11, 2018
- Tradesy Acquires Fitz and Announces Closet Concierge - April 10, 2018
- Michigan Fashion Media Summit Speaker Line Up - April 8, 2018
- Top Timepieces Presented at Baselworld 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Brandi Bautell: Maris Rae Handbags - March 2, 2018