The Detroit Business and Beauty Expo will be held Sunday, October 15, 17 at the D Loft in Detroit. The Expo will run from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm and is a local event planned to bring education and industry information to professionals in the beauty industry. The day will offer guests an informative panel discussion, networking opportunities, shopping, a fashion segment (which is our favorite part) and of course education.
The panel discussion will be based on the business of makeup, hair, and fashion. Further discussions will also be focused on brand building, marketing, business finances, customer service, and more.
Interested in being a vendor? The invited vendors will have the opportunity to showcase their products and services. As a vendor you will be able to increase sales through direct sale opportunities, network and expand your client base, establish brand recognition and introduce new products and/or services. Vendors will be offered a 6ft table with black tablecloth, 2 chairs and 2 wristbands to be used at the expo.
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017
- Asteya: Detroit-Based Personal Styling Platform - November 27, 2017
- Holiday Headquarters at the GMRENCEN - November 25, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Around Metro Detroit - November 23, 2017
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017