The Detroit Business and Beauty Expo will be held Sunday, October 15, 17 at the D Loft in Detroit. The Expo will run from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm and is a local event planned to bring education and industry information to professionals in the beauty industry. The day will offer guests an informative panel discussion, networking opportunities, shopping, a fashion segment (which is our favorite part) and of course education.
The panel discussion will be based on the business of makeup, hair, and fashion. Further discussions will also be focused on brand building, marketing, business finances, customer service, and more.
Interested in being a vendor? The invited vendors will have the opportunity to showcase their products and services. As a vendor you will be able to increase sales through direct sale opportunities, network and expand your client base, establish brand recognition and introduce new products and/or services. Vendors will be offered a 6ft table with black tablecloth, 2 chairs and 2 wristbands to be used at the expo.
- Evica Simjanoski: Evi Simjan - February 20, 2018
- William Malcolm: William Malcolm Luxe Collection - February 19, 2018
- Wedding Show and Bridal Fashion Show at The Inn at St. John’s - February 16, 2018
- Dedicated Magazine’s #Momentum February Release - February 12, 2018
- Cardi B Wears Designs by Ashi Studio - February 4, 2018
- Society Socks Gives to Homeless Shelters - February 4, 2018
- Grace Centers of Hope Women Helping Women Fashion Show and Luncheon - January 17, 2018
- Ridge Merino Announces First-Ever Baselayer Kid’s Collection - January 17, 2018
- Get Fly with Fly Threads - January 8, 2018
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017