The Detroit Business and Beauty Expo will be held Sunday, October 15, 17 at the D Loft in Detroit. The Expo will run from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm and is a local event planned to bring education and industry information to professionals in the beauty industry. The day will offer guests an informative panel discussion, networking opportunities, shopping, a fashion segment (which is our favorite part) and of course education.
The panel discussion will be based on the business of makeup, hair, and fashion. Further discussions will also be focused on brand building, marketing, business finances, customer service, and more.
Interested in being a vendor? The invited vendors will have the opportunity to showcase their products and services. As a vendor you will be able to increase sales through direct sale opportunities, network and expand your client base, establish brand recognition and introduce new products and/or services. Vendors will be offered a 6ft table with black tablecloth, 2 chairs and 2 wristbands to be used at the expo.
- How to Tie a Tie: Ten Easy Steps - August 12, 2018
- Essential Fall Shoes for Men - August 11, 2018
- Tips to Transition Your Wardrobe from Summer to Fall - August 6, 2018
- Fash Bash 2018 Presented by Neiman Marcus and Lincoln Motor Company - July 27, 2018
- Watch & Swatch Event Featuring Inglot Cosmetics - July 23, 2018
- Muse Brings ‘The Art of Style’ - July 23, 2018
- Verge Trade Show - July 23, 2018
- Detroit Fashion News Welcomes Two New Team Members - June 16, 2018
- 5 “It” Shoe Splurges You Should Be Wearing Right Now - June 13, 2018
- Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line for “Strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women - May 31, 2018