Curv Bella Boutique of Oak Park will be celebrating their 5th anniversary with a Holiday Gala and Fashion Show on December 17, 2017 at the St. John Banquet and Conference Center in Southfield. The show will feature some of Detroit’s hottest curvy models. Curv Bella specializes in dresses, jumpsuits and skirt outfits for women of shape and has been encouraging women of all sizes that beauty comes in all shapes, heights and sizes despite what many people in the fashion world might believe.
Aside from the fashion show, guests are invited to enjoy an intimate networking experience during the evening event and party. Doors will open at 5pm, the fashion show will start promptly at 6pm. Tickets can be purchased here.
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017
- Asteya: Detroit-Based Personal Styling Platform - November 27, 2017
- Holiday Headquarters at the GMRENCEN - November 25, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Around Metro Detroit - November 23, 2017
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017