Stacy London Tops the Lineup
Get ready fashionistas because it’s almost time for another FashionSpeak! Presented by Detroit Garment Group and Taubman, FashionSpeak is going to be bigger and better than you’ve ever known it to be. Like many, we look forward to this one-day conference every year. Taking place October 12, 2017, this Detroit fashion conference is the only fashion conference in Michigan and currently has a larger buzz around town than it normally does. The event will bring together nationally recognized fashion experts in five different fields crucial to the success of the fashion industry and Detroit’s fashion community. Each speaker will conduct a 70-minute workshop with a strong focus on the business of fashion.
This year, Stacy London will be FashionSpeak’s keynote speaker offering Detroit’s fashion crowd business advice and a few laughs with her professional voice and charming personality. London is a fashion expert, style correspondent, the co-host of TLC’s What Not to Wear and the host of Love Lust or Run. London is also a brand ambassador for Massini by Stacy London at Meijer, and New York Times Best Selling Author of The Truth About Style. This is the first time London will speak for FashionSpeak. Other professionals lined up to speak during this year’s conference are Kevin Krason, Anina Net, Jon Lewis and Jordan Lindberg.
Detroit Garment Group’s conference mission is “Keep Michigan Talent in Michigan”. DGG works to achieve that daily mission by providing both students and professionals the tools, education and professional resources to be better business owners in the fashion world and beyond.
FashionSpeak 2017 will be held at One Woodward, downtown Detroit. Conference goers will receive education, and advice during each workshop and will also have the opportunity to mingle and network with the best in Detroit’s fashion community. Doors open promptly at 9:00am and the first speaker will begin at 10:00am. Click here to purchase your tickets.
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017
- Asteya: Detroit-Based Personal Styling Platform - November 27, 2017
- Holiday Headquarters at the GMRENCEN - November 25, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Around Metro Detroit - November 23, 2017
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017