Zuvaa Trunk Show in Michigan
Zuvaa is excited to announce the Rahyma Trunkshow at Great Lakes Crossing, Saturday September 23th and Sunday September 24th beginning at 12:00pm. Rahyma was founded in 2012 with a mission to start a new conversation about vibrant African inspired fashion and we love it when they have events here in Michigan.
Zuvaa’s clothing is not for the faint of heart, instead, it is to be worn by women who are fearless, bold and who live intently – bringing out the best in themselves and everyone around them each and every day. Check out our previous article when they celebrated Detroit and their designs in a recent pop-up Detroit event.
The brand’s main focus is to shine a light on African fashion. They work directly with emerging designers around the world to bring the best selection of high quality, one-of-a-kind pieces the fashion industry has to offer. We think this is an event you might want to visit.
Click here for more info regarding the Zuvaa Great Lakes Crossing Event.
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017
- Asteya: Detroit-Based Personal Styling Platform - November 27, 2017
- Holiday Headquarters at the GMRENCEN - November 25, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Around Metro Detroit - November 23, 2017
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017