Let’s Light Up Livernois Together
This year will be the 7th year of the annual Light Up Livernois event hosted by the Detroit Design Festival (DDF) to be held Saturday, September 30th, from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. The event is meant to bring everyone together to celebrate design and creativity within the Metro-Detroit community.
In support of Detroit’s designation as the first and only UNESCO City of Design within the United States, some of Detroit’s favorite Detroit based artists will explore various ways design can shape the future of Detroit’s Historic Avenue of Fashion.
This free event located at 19384 Livernois Ave., will allow guests to enjoy designs through performances, open studios, a game of putt-putt designed by local designers, urban furniture installations and more. The Detroit Design Festival is programmed by the Detroit Creative Corridor Center.
Click here for more information and to register.
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Detroit Fashion News and allow us to keep reporting on all things fashionable.
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017
- Asteya: Detroit-Based Personal Styling Platform - November 27, 2017
- Holiday Headquarters at the GMRENCEN - November 25, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Around Metro Detroit - November 23, 2017
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017