Who Doesn’t Love a Great Work Outfit?
If you work in an office like me, you know that trying to find cute, but appropriate things to wear can sometimes be a challenge. Yes, I have to make sure everything is covered and that I look the part, but I also don’t want to sacrifice my style either. Below, I put together three office-approved outfits that will have you looking and feeling on point.
- Don’t be afraid to try out a print or two: Something as simple as a striped dress could really make a bold statement in the office. If you’re someone that isn’t super big on bright colors, you can still keep things classic with a black and white ensemble.
2. Add a few pops of color: Colorblocking is a good way to get creative with your wardrobe. If you want to keep things a little subtle, but still fun, try colorblocking with darker or more neutral colors. Get funky when it comes to shoes or accessories. Cinch a skirt and top combo with a belt, and bust out your quirkiest coffee mug to bring a little humor into the room.
3. Take your dress pants to a whole new level: Don’t get me wrong, I love skirts and dresses, but sometimes it’s just more practical to wear pants. Before you go reaching for your standard pair of black dress pants, try a pair in a lighter hue like ivory or pink. If you’re feeling extra fabulous, go all out with a monochrome outfit.
*Disclosure – This post is a sponsored post and may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Detroit Fashion News and allow us to keep reporting on all things fashionable.
- How to Wear Fall’s ‘It’ Colors - October 24, 2017
- Three Ways to Spice Up Your Work Wardrobe - August 14, 2017
- Unsun Cosmetics is the SPF-Savvy Brand for Women of Color - August 9, 2017
- Auriele Boulware: Orange Moon Ltd. - July 9, 2017
- DIY With DFN: Peppermint Lotion Bars - June 16, 2017
- The Target Sandals You’ll Be Wearing All Summer - June 5, 2017
- Three Summer Outfits for Under $100 - May 19, 2017
- Not Sorry Apparel Gets Unapologetic with DFN - May 1, 2017
- 10 Pairs of Mules You’ll Want to Add to Your Shoe Closet - May 1, 2017
- The Beautiful Muse: Leah Vernon Chats With DFN - April 2, 2017