Finally, a Trade Show in Detroit!
Many local fashion designers are looking forward to Verge, a fashion trade show to be held here in Detroit. The Detroit Garment Group (DGG) and Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC) are partnering to host the trade show at the Garden Theater in Midtown. Michigan fashion brands and designers will convene to showcase their latest apparel collections, from clothing to accessories including contemporary luxury to cool streetwear for men, women and children. VERGE fuels our local fashion industry to ignite Michigan talent and we certainly do have some talented people within the community who will be participating.
Reservations to sign up have already occurred and sign up is now closed. If you’re a boutique or store owner looking to connect with unique and talented Michigan designers, and are interested in showcasing and selling Michigan clothing in your store, come along or send your buyer to this one day trade show.
The very next day after the show, on August 8th, designers will be able to pitch their designs to a professional panel and win a prize package to help their clothing brand grow.
Verge is closed to the public. We would like to wish all of our local designers and hopefuls the best of luck. Need more info on the event? Click here for more information.
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017
- Asteya: Detroit-Based Personal Styling Platform - November 27, 2017
- Holiday Headquarters at the GMRENCEN - November 25, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Around Metro Detroit - November 23, 2017
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017