Christian Dior, La France Premiers on TV5MONDE USA
If you’re looking for a good fashion story to lose yourself in, the life and career of iconic fashion designer Christian Dior is explored in Christian Dior, La France, a two-part documentary premiering on TV5MONDE USA on Friday, June 30th.
The story will air at 11pm ET/8pm PT and Friday, July 7th at 11pm ET/8pm PT. Directed by French screenwriter and producer, Frédéric Mitterrand, this inspirational film will take a look at the couture designs and the lavish lifestyle of Christian Dior himself. Viewers will see how Dior revolutionized the fashion world and expanded his brand to include luxury goods including highly sought after glorious scents and accessories.
More on this insightful documentary and TV5MONDE USA’s summer programming can be found by clicking here.
*Disclosure – This post is a sponsored post and may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Detroit Fashion News and allow us to keep reporting on all things fashionable.
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017
- Asteya: Detroit-Based Personal Styling Platform - November 27, 2017
- Holiday Headquarters at the GMRENCEN - November 25, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Around Metro Detroit - November 23, 2017
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017