Rachel Lindsay‘s season of The Bachelorette is almost here and I’m already impressed with her exquisite red Randi Rahm gown she’s wearing in the first official poster promoting her upcoming season. The beautiful crimson dress consists of a full skirt, a strappy back and a whole lot of glamour!
Since Lindsay looks so good wearing Rahm gowns, she will wear another Randi Rahm gown during the premier on May 22, 2017 on ABC. After an evening of surprises, flirting and romantic events, Lindsay will hand out roses at the end of the night to her favorite bachelors wearing a one-of-a kind white beaded Randi Rahm couture gown.
Rahm’s dresses have been seen on Jennifer Aniston, Mariah Carey, Halle Berry, Jennifer Hudson and Carrie Underwood to name a few. Tune in to the Bachelorette on May 22nd on ABC to see the beautiful couture gown for yourself. Lindsay and Rahm are the perfect combination to make the bachelor’s heads spin.
Shannon is one of Detroit’s top social media influencers, a fashion leader and a beauty buff who exudes professionalism and knowledge on all three subjects. She is the CEO of The Lazov Agency and the owner of glamorousmoms.com & detroitfashionnews.com. She loves to promote products and brands she adores and is a trusted voice. Shannon has been awarded the Elite 40 under 40 award and has been featured on Fox 2 Detroit, WDIV Channel 4, Styleline Magazine and Metro Parent Magazine. When you meet her, ask her about her handbag and shoe collection!
(Headshot Photo – Dan Lippitt)
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017
- Stacy London at FashionSpeak 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Zuvaa Presents: The Rahyma Trunkshow - September 1, 2017
- Joe Faris: Motor City Design Co. - August 25, 2017
- Moniquee Sobocinski: Night of Hope’s Featured Jewelry Designer - August 22, 2017