Grace Centers of Hope presents its 19th annual “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show on Saturday, May 6th at the Royal Park Hotel in Rochester, Michigan.
The annual event will feature a beautiful lunch provided by Royal Park Hotel and a spring trend fashion show with styles for women and children provided by several Somerset Collection stores, Carsons at The Village of Rochester Hills (children’s clothes) and three top Michigan Designers including Christiane LaRue by Bonnie Foley, Katerina Bocci and Cynthia LaMaide.
This year, the theme is “Michigan” and the three Michigan designers will present new designs, hand-made here in Michigan for the warm crowd attending. The runway show will consist of great spring colors, jewel tones, whites, a hint of blush and prints that will leave you wanting more.
The event will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and begins with a silent auction preview followed by the luncheon and fashion show. Proceeds will benefit the Women and Children’s Programs at Grace Centers of Hope in Pontiac.
Women Helping Women event tickets are $100 per person and are still available. Running behind on ordering? Tickets will also be sold at the door. To purchase tickets today or for more information, call 1-855-HELP GCH or visit www.gracecentersofhope.org
Shannon is one of Detroit’s top social media influencers, a fashion leader and a beauty buff who exudes professionalism and knowledge on all three subjects. She is the CEO of The Lazov Agency and the owner of glamorousmoms.com & detroitfashionnews.com. She loves to promote products and brands she adores and is a trusted voice. Shannon has been awarded the Elite 40 under 40 award and has been featured on Fox 2 Detroit, WDIV Channel 4, Styleline Magazine and Metro Parent Magazine. When you meet her, ask her about her handbag and shoe collection!
(Headshot Photo – Dan Lippitt)
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017
- Stacy London at FashionSpeak 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Zuvaa Presents: The Rahyma Trunkshow - September 1, 2017
- Joe Faris: Motor City Design Co. - August 25, 2017
- Moniquee Sobocinski: Night of Hope’s Featured Jewelry Designer - August 22, 2017