Hey guys…..having a hard time putting together a cool outfit each day? We understand it takes a little work so how about we make it a little easier for you? Whether you need an outfit for work, date night, or just a relaxing day off, Cinch Men’s Wear strives to make menswear a cinch.
Working as a full time NYPD officer for years, Samuel Gonzalez found that his wardrobe consisted with old clothes dating back to college. Being a father of one, a husband, and a full-time policeman he decided to create a service that helps men build their wardrobe. His grand idea is called Cinch Men’s Wear and we think it’s quite genius!
Cinch takes the guesswork out of shopping and allows customers to avoid those gnarly crowds at the mall by providing an easy method to build an effortless wardrobe with the brands you know and trust, as well as up-and-coming fly labels. Not only do they discover new quality brands by attending fashion trade shows around the country, but they make men’s wardrobe needs a “cinch” by putting together a custom outfit based on your wardrobe needs each and every month! Striving to provide their customers with the best quality and brands for their buck, Cinch Men’s Wear customers are happy, hot guys that enjoy dressing well and taking care of themselves.
“Thanks to Cinch Men’s Wear for the new threads. If you don’t have the time or don’t like to shop let their stylists do the work for u #CinchIt” -NFL Player Aaron WIlliams, BUFFALO BILLS
Let Cinch take the work out of shopping for new clothes or trying to put together something from your own closet. The complete ensemble comes to your door in a neat little package. Put it all on and go! It’s that simple. Oh and by the way, there is a warning label with the items from Cinch. The ladies are going to start turning their heads and paying more attention to you once you strt wearing these outfits. It’s true. So make sure you’re ready to be “that guy”.
Aside from the ladies turing their heads your way, here are a few more benefits to becoming a Cinch Club Member:
- No headache or guessing game with style.
- Outfits can be sent monthly or when club members request it.
- Cinch stays within your requested budget.
- Customers have 10 days to try on the clothes prior to being charged.
- Cinch only charges for what club members decide to keep.
- Members have more control of their budget and even receive preview emails to be sure style is on point!
- No obligations to buy.
- Free shipping.
Additionally, some of the brands Cinch carries are: Joe Jeans, Big Star, Mavi, 7 Diamonds, Ben Sherman, Original Penguin, J Shoes, Something Strong, Skinny Tie Madness, Windsor Tie, Pure, Maceoo, and Bruun & Stengede. Cinch offers suits and formal wear and they are always looking to add new brands. Cinch Club service gives affordable options as well as more high end options for members.
For more information, how to order, or see a sample from Cinch Club, visit www.cinchmenswear.com.
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support our team and allow us to keep reporting on all things fashionable.
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017
- Asteya: Detroit-Based Personal Styling Platform - November 27, 2017
- Holiday Headquarters at the GMRENCEN - November 25, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Around Metro Detroit - November 23, 2017
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017