For most of us, Fall and Winter are merely specks on the horizon. We especially don’t want to rush into thinking about the snowfalls and the freezing cold temperatures, especially when the weather has just started to warm up and the first day of Summer is just a few days away. But if you are a fashion lover like the rest of us then you too are waiting anxiously to see what the upcoming trends are for the Fall/Winter 2012-2013 season. Our desire for fashion and staying current on what’s hot is still important even though the season seems so far away.
As our local chapter of Fashion Group International Detroit sets the tone on how well we are informed on the latest trends, it’s time to get ready for their annual Trend Overview event. The event will include an overview of the Fall/Winter 2012-2013 trends straight from New York, Milan, London and Paris. Special guest, Styleline Magazine’s Associate Editor Hoda Salameh, will be making an appearance and will be hosting the event. The event will be held at Mon Jin Lau in Troy Tuesday, June 19, 2012 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. RSVP and pre-order your tickets at fgidetroit.org/tickets. Tickets will also be sold at the door. Wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served and fashion forward attire is recommended.
Ticket Prices are as follows:
Students – $10
Members – $20
Mon Jin Lau is located at 1515 East Maple Road, Troy, Mi. For more information on how to be a member of Fashion Group International visit detroit.fgi.org
Shannon Lazovski is the Founder & Editor of Detroit Fashion News. Find out more about one of Detroit’s leading fashion bloggers here!
- Grace Centers of Hope Women Helping Women Fashion Show and Luncheon - January 17, 2018
- Ridge Merino Announces First-Ever Baselayer Kid’s Collection - January 17, 2018
- Get Fly with Fly Threads - January 8, 2018
- SourceFORMATION: Fashion Design Dare Reveal - November 28, 2017
- Asteya: Detroit-Based Personal Styling Platform - November 27, 2017
- Holiday Headquarters at the GMRENCEN - November 25, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Around Metro Detroit - November 23, 2017
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017