Giorgio Armani recently started a collaboration with the very popular Lady Gaga. The Italian designer created new looks for her Born This Way Ball tour which is on the calendar to begin April 27, 2012 in Seoul, Korea.
Lady Gaga’s custom Armani wardrobe includes gloves with mirrored nails, a black bodice made with Plexiglas, skin tone latex, black crystals and studs in an abstract composition of guitars, fringe, and spikes.
Armani has worked with Lady Gaga several times before. He has created outfits for the Monster Ball Tour and has dressed the superstar for several social events including prominent red carpet events.
“Collaborating with Lady Gaga is always an exciting experience for me. I admire the way she uses fashion as a scenic element and as a means to build a character,” says Giorgio Armani.
The two have been a perfect match before and it’s no question they are going to rock our world again. Once worn during the tour, we are certain Armani’s creative outfits are going to give us something more to talk about!
Photo – Armani Sketch for Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Ball Tour
Shannon Lazovski is the Founder & Editor of Detroit Fashion News. Find out more about one of Detroit’s top fashion bloggers here!
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017
- Stacy London at FashionSpeak 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Zuvaa Presents: The Rahyma Trunkshow - September 1, 2017
- Joe Faris: Motor City Design Co. - August 25, 2017
- Moniquee Sobocinski: Night of Hope’s Featured Jewelry Designer - August 22, 2017