On March 6, 2011, Alexander Wang’s representatives denied all allegations to Women’s Wear Daily stating, “The company takes its obligations to comply with the law very seriously, including the relevant wage and hour regulations, the payment of overtime to eligible employees and having a safe working environment for all of our employees. We will vehemently defend any allegations to the contrary.”
Looks like these objections will have to be heard in more court proceedings as Lu has now filed a motion to discontinue the case so it can be refiled in federal court.
Photo – Courtesy of Wikipedia
Shannon Lazovski is the Founder & Editor of Detroit Fashion News. Find out more about one of Detroit’s top fashion bloggers here!
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017
- Stacy London at FashionSpeak 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Zuvaa Presents: The Rahyma Trunkshow - September 1, 2017
- Joe Faris: Motor City Design Co. - August 25, 2017
- Moniquee Sobocinski: Night of Hope’s Featured Jewelry Designer - August 22, 2017