Stacy Keibler sure did make her red carpet look seem effortless last night at the Academy Awards. Wearing a form-fitting metallic gold strapless Marchesa gown, Keibler walked the red carpet alongside boyfriend George Clooney looking absolutely perfect. The couple posed for photos holding hands until Clooney began greeting fans independently at the theater entrance. Clooney may have worked the crowd and received more attention than Keibler from star struck fans but we think she was the real star on the red carpet! Sorry George!
Photo – tomandlorenzo.com
Shannon Lazovski is the Founder & Editor of Detroit Fashion News. Find out more about one of Detroit’s top fashion bloggers here!
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017
- Stacy London at FashionSpeak 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Zuvaa Presents: The Rahyma Trunkshow - September 1, 2017
- Joe Faris: Motor City Design Co. - August 25, 2017
- Moniquee Sobocinski: Night of Hope’s Featured Jewelry Designer - August 22, 2017