Fashion in Detroit is just 30 days away. If you are interested in modeling in the biggest fashion event of the year, you are welcome to audition the open model call, Saturday, February 18, 2012. Male and female models are asked to visit the gender appropriate links below and fill out their information. Once done so, all models will receive an e-mail regarding the time and location of their model call. All model calls are mandatory to be considered for the show.
If you were a model in the past for this show and did not get paid, please know this year’s show is a paid show. Visit Fashion in Detroit for more information.
FEMALE MODELS FORM – FASHION IN DETROIT 2012
MALE MODELS FORM – FASHION IN DETROIT 2012
Shannon Lazovski is the Founder & Editor of Detroit Fashion News. Find out more about one of Detroit’s top fashion bloggers here!
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017
- Stacy London at FashionSpeak 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Zuvaa Presents: The Rahyma Trunkshow - September 1, 2017
- Joe Faris: Motor City Design Co. - August 25, 2017
- Moniquee Sobocinski: Night of Hope’s Featured Jewelry Designer - August 22, 2017