If you’ve been craving authentic Detroit apparel and merchandise, Pure Detroit is a store you might want to check out. The first Pure Detroit store opened on Thanksgiving Day in 1998 in the David Whitney building on Woodward Avenue in downtown Detroit. Since then, Pure Detroit has grown to three more locations, each located in landmark Detroit buildings: the Guardian building, the GM Renaissance Center and the Fisher building.
Pure Detroit merchandise and much more can be viewed at puredetroit.com.
Photos – puredetroit.com
Shannon Lazovski is the Founder & Editor of Detroit Fashion News. Find out more about one of Detroit’s top fashion bloggers here!
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017
- Stacy London at FashionSpeak 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Zuvaa Presents: The Rahyma Trunkshow - September 1, 2017
- Joe Faris: Motor City Design Co. - August 25, 2017
- Moniquee Sobocinski: Night of Hope’s Featured Jewelry Designer - August 22, 2017