Finally, after much anticipation, the Versace clothing collection for H&M will be filling the shelves in local stores. The women’s collection is known to stop traffic with its vibrant colors, studded leathers and loud prints. Many have said the collection is gaudy and over the top, others have said the collection is genius. Near 300 stores worldwide will carry the collection starting November 17, 2011. The prices range from $31.00 for funky accessories to $285 for hot leather LBD’s.
Photo – Versace Leather Mini for H&M, $283, Versace Lookbook
Shannon Lazovski is the Founder & Editor of Detroit Fashion News. Find out more about one of Detroit’s top fashion bloggers here!
- Get Involved: The Ultimate Pink & Black Gala - November 8, 2017
- Stacy London on Refinery29’s UnStyled - October 30, 2017
- Stacy London on Fashion, Self-Awareness, and Sci-Fi - October 23, 2017
- 360Fashion & Tech Exhibition “Visibility and Mobility” - October 15, 2017
- Xquisitelooks: 1st Annual Detroit Business & Beauty Expo - October 9, 2017
- Curv Bella Hosts Holiday Gala and Fashion Show - October 9, 2017
- Stacy London at FashionSpeak 2017 - October 6, 2017
- Zuvaa Presents: The Rahyma Trunkshow - September 1, 2017
- Joe Faris: Motor City Design Co. - August 25, 2017
- Moniquee Sobocinski: Night of Hope’s Featured Jewelry Designer - August 22, 2017